I was recently led astray by my friend Linda! She e-mailed me about a sale she found at Nancy's Notions: the new Bendable Bright Light. It was a good sale price--$10 off the retail. I talked myself into waiting to purchase this item and then about 4 more e-mails came through in quick succession, all with good info about this light. Then an e-mail arrived that said Linda had caved in and bought one! And that was my downfall: I caved and ordered one too! It was delivered today. I attached it to my Janome 6600P and I have to say that I am very impressed with it! You may recall a while ago I'd posted about using a little book light to help me see the flange on my 1/4" Accufeed foot......well, that is now ancient history after seeing this little sweetie!Here is a before pic with just the standard 6600 lighting,
and here is the same general shot with the Bendable Bright Light in place:
This light is, in my opinion, a must have! It was easy to install and the electrical cord was very simple to "hide" along the back of the machine--and it's completely out of the way of my presser foot lever and everything else for that matter. The package says it has 100,000 hours of light lifetime. I love this gadget! So if you are like me and prefer a little extra light when you sew, this is the best--worth every penny! Thank you Linda for being such a bad influence on me!

2 comments:
Thanks for showing it attached to your machine! I need a little more light on my Janome and this looks perfect. How did we ever manage before on-line shopping?!
Thanks for the information! My eyes are getting worse so extra light is a must! I may have to order one for myself.
Kristie
Post a Comment